Relaxing in Foz hostel

Foz do Iguacu Travel Blog

As I had already pasted through Foz do Iguacu on my way up to the Pantanal I knew I didnt want to stay in the centre. Instead I booked into the hostel Natura. This hostel is located in the middle of a forest area near to the falls.

It was a bit of a mission to get there as some of the roads where muddy with heavy rain, so the buses werent running all the way there. But the owner came out with his car to pick us up. It was worth all the effort as its really beautiful surroundings and is so peaceful . It has the best breakfast of all the hostels Ive stayed in so far!

I used to the hostel as a base to go visit to the Brazilian side of the falls. Much smaller than the other side but they give you a different perspective of some parts of the falls. It costs $20 Reais to get in this side, and the local buses can take you there from near the hostel or town bus station for $2.20 Reais one way.

I really enjoyed my last day in Brazil as it was completely relaxed, and I actually got to watch a movie! Id been craving to watch something for about 2 weeks now.

Foz do Iguacu