Last stop...my Chilean home

Vina del Mar Travel Blog

So...its my last 10 days left of my South American journey. It really has been amazing, with some real highs and lows. Highs have completely outweighed the lows and include (there are many more) trekking in Torres Del Paine, Whale watching and glacier watching in Argentina, seeing Iguazu Falls, Horse Riding in the Pantanal, seeing Bolivia and the tradional South America, dancing in Colombia and drinking a bit too much, sunbathing in Chile and drinking wine and trekking Machu Pichhu. Lows were the missing friends, family, leaving new friends met on the journey and of course getting mugged in Ecuador!

Rebecca is still with me for the last leg before she jets off to New Zealand on the same day as I return back to the UK (very jealous)! We spent the last time together partying in Valparaiso, partying in Santiago with friends and Pisco, partying in Vina del Mar...in particular at the casino, wine tasting in Casablanca...and at home in Vina, sunbathing, eating BBQ, eating delicious Chilean seafood, going to the cinema, shopping, spending time with family and sleeping! Not a bad end to an amazing adventure.

Now where can I go next....

Vina del Mar