Getting up and out of a hostel

Singapore Travel Blog

Left the hostel early in the moring after very little sleep, we had -

2 snorers
3 Squuky bunk beds
1 very late arrival at about three!
I contributed needed a midnight run to the bathroom ony to realise that my pass card was in the locker. what to do. I left it for all of 10 minutes as the situation became more urgent .

I squeeked out of bed rumbled around for my key and phone for some light.
As soon as I turn my phone on I get three beeping messages! I quietly unlock the locker and open the doors. The doors springs take over and swing both doors into the metal bunk beds either side!
Having this on my mind in the morning I was determined to make a better effort.
I allready had my pass card ready and went for a shower, coming back into the room turns out I wasnt the only noisy one, some one had an alarm constantly going off in the locker. so the only thing I could really do to not disturb the peace is keep the lights off and dont use the door :o/

Well after getting the first half done without a problem I 'd packed my bag creeped down stairs.
"Checking out sir?"
"I will need your locker key"
"b#*ger" (he didnt know that word!)

Off I went to get my key, i wish he had told me right then I would be needing to hand in my towel as well.

I can only take comfort in two things
The fact that when I last saw the other guy getting up he was hopping on one foot trying to get his other leg in his trouresr iminently heading for the bunk beds.
I blame the doors for allot of the noise too.