Bali, what a fantastic weekend!

Bali Travel Blog

Hi Bali! A welcoming flower from the land.
We went to Bali Bird Park at the end of August 2009. It is a sudden trip because some of my husband's working colleagues cancelled their trip so we (me, the children, and my house assistant) substitute their place with half price. Ha!

I always love to see Bali. So, this is maybe my 15th trip to Bali (I lost count). Since I brought the kids and we just only spend 3 days 2 nights there, I decided to go to see Bali Bird Park this time. We haven't visited this place before because it is quite a brand-new tourism object in Bali so I want to check-it out.

See the pictures and tell me if you find it is interesting and can encourage you to put Bali as your next destination trip. :)

I went there with my husband, my children, and my house assistant (=my maid). I think I should bring my maid with me since she has helped me for 4 years already and it is the time to give a salutation for what she has done and the loyalty she expressed to me. It is the first time she travelled by plane so this journey was a great excitement for her.

We stayed at Kuta Paradiso at Legian, Kuta during this visit. You can see my review on this hotel soon.

Actually, this is my husband's official outing with people from work but I have told them that I will not join their programme since I feel not comfortable if I have to join them. So, as I told you I have decided to see the Bali bird park. I am curious about the place because I only have one time chance to see such a bird park which was in Jurong, Singapore.

Koralifix says:
Nicely written, Ari!
Posted on: May 23, 2009
ariwardani says:
Yes, Miguel. You should come here someday!
Posted on: Apr 20, 2009
migemartin says:
Viva Bali: bali living!!! cool, heheeheh
Posted on: Apr 17, 2009
Hi Bali! A welcoming flower from t…
Hi Bali! A welcoming flower from …
Bali Hotels & Accommodations review
This is the second time I stayed in Kuta Paradiso Hotel. The first one was in year 2003. So far, I could not find any flaws of the hotel that can make… read entire review
photo by: mr_shanet