AsiaJapanOsaka

The storm meetup with Faris

Osaka Travel Blog

Faris@front of Osaka castle

I got a chance to meet Faris who couldn't make our last mini meetup.
He is learning Japanese himself and it works very well...sometimes using strange Japanese because he learn almost from Japanese anime:) So I know that he speaks Japanese!

I set up the plan where we go today. Because I had work on the day, visiting for the night view must be good:) I'll visit the sky tower 173 again! However,it was rain, and wind were very strong, it's unpleasant in the visit there of tonight:(  Then we decided to visit Osaka castle.  We met at close to Osaka castle station. Already closed Osaka castle so didn't see a lot of people and there is still rain,strong wind... Faris is very kind person so he wished that I don't come here because too much rain and windy...lol But for sure I came:) Anyway,we climb up to castle taking photos badly...:)  Our clothes were wetting,of course shoes too,and hair also!! ...I was bother why we don't have good sightseeing in Osaka!

We went to the Kaiten-zushi after there for dinner. I guess Faris needed more walking because he couldn't take a lot for not feeling hungry! Oh I'm sorry...I and my daughter were taking a lot of dishes as usual:P

Our first meetup was a bit hard by rain and wind but was nice to meet him of course. And we decided to meet next time on the 19th at the Japan Mint cherry blossom viewing:)  He'll leave for Kyoto and will come back to Osaka for it;) That's cool!

Will see you again soon:)

Faris@front of Osaka castle
Like a snow...it was very cold nig…
Like a snow...it was very cold ni…
The Osaka castle was light up