AsiaJapanOsaka

cooking local foods with a TB

Osaka Travel Blog

Takoyaki

I've got message from Ali. He would visit here in Osaka soon.

Unfortunately I'm spending busy days nowadays,so it difficult to make a day trip,I reply to him that I would join him at night for dinner and drinks!  Then after Ali and local TBs Ayaka and Hiroko went to Nara,I joined them at Shinsaibashi to cook Takoyaki own self restaurant.  I quit drinking alcohol at home lately also tiring by work recently,so I was wondering if we could get benefit with ordering drink as much as we want system at restaurant. We asked Ali if he love it or not...his answer is YES.

We showed Edamame to Jenny
So not me,:P hehehe.  Anyway,we ordered Nomihodai(as much as we want drink system) very quickly:) hahaha,I know I'm going to drunk!

We ordered the course has many kind of dishes! And they all are good Osaka local foods and very delicious!! We have some restaurant which we cook Takoyaki by one self,this restaurant has many variety of Takoyaki. I ordered simple one because simple is the best especially for the guest from foreign country!

We enjoyed conversation especialy for me it is first time to have conversation with Ali...probably no one thought so though. Because we really had much fun time at there! At Japanese restaurant,they usually bringing us to "Edamame". You may know it,it's green soybeans. An idea comes up us that make jelous to Jenny who loves Edamame. And we made it last TB meet-up with David. We try to take picture with Edamame,everyone pick up Edamame and on other hand there is a beer glass....wait wait,who push shutter?? Hahaha,our laughter might biggest one at the restaurant as usual:)

Ali has traveled a lot around the world. So we really enjoyed talking about travelings:)

After that we change to the place to Bra-bar. It's close to the restaurant so we walked about 20 min. And then already I'm getting drank?? Because Ali kept my arm to keep walking straight!! hahaha. If someone could help me like that,I really can entrust me. Hahaha,sorry for that. He might got tired walking with me!!

The bra-bar is always fun. Althought we had to take a last train.

Very glad to see you,Ali. See you!

yasuyo says:
You wanna put edamame insteat octopus :) hehehe! Let's try it:)
trippin_jen says:
Maybe edamame flavour takoyaki. Lol
yasuyo says:
But I think you can eat all sort of them one time...so you have to come visit Osaka 2-3 times at least for Takoyaki :p Hehehehe!
Edamame party!? We eat all edamame? Sound bellyache...! Haha:)
Ali keeping me walk straight..lol
Ali keeping me walk straight..lol
Ayaka was broken @ prikura
Ayaka was broken @ prikura
Ali gave us Turkey snack! We all e…
Ali gave us Turkey snack! We all …
Ali and Hiroko @ bra bar