AsiaJapanOsaka

My brother from Malaysia.

Osaka Travel Blog

You can cook takoyaki yourself

Only few days ago he is hearding to Osaka or it might be already in Osaka,I got a message from Razac. Since we are being friends on the site I felt that he is like my older brother...althought I never had a brother. He has passion for travels but very matronly air about him....I want to talk about his nice personality more though,I know he is so shy so must quit do that...

Anyway,I got a mail from him,this also one of our friend suggestioned him to send me an e-mail. Why not we meet in Osaka then! I reply to him soon and decided the time and place. After his work,he made time to meet me and my daughter!

We went to Takoyaki restaurant,takoyaki is local food of Osaka. We can cook takoyaki by ourself at that restaurant. We enjoyed cooking it and taled about his family,my daughter,travelings,...I don't remember maybe many things we talked. And I noticed a big thing that I always though "He is like my older brother" but I knew that he was younger than me...lol  Oh well,still feel like an older brother he is!

I brought him to take a prikura. He looks like enjoyed it and said at last,I want bring my kids,they will love to do this!! Sure,you must come to Japan with your familly,I want to meet them too:)

Thank you for contact me,Razac!

Ayano and razac and me:)