AsiaJapanOsaka

A big aquarium Kaiyukan-meetup-

Osaka Travel Blog

At Kaiyukan

At second meet-up with Qui from TB. This time,he came to Japan for 6 months for his study with some Norwegians. We held a welcome meet-up. Our first plan is to go to Biwa lake as we had much fun time there before. Here is a link of that blog entry: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/52404/Enjoy-summer-lake-Biwa-38

Unfortunately,weather news said that it's rainy and tyhoon is coming so we changed plan to Kaiyukan which is a big aquarium in Osaka. I like to visit Kaiyukan as they planning always something new,we can enjoy each time to visit there! And that day,my daughter and her friend,also my sister joined us.

We met at Umeda station,Mandy from TB also joined us! It being quite huge meet-up.

Sometimes a huge meet-up saparate us.  Especially when we along the way...like a hiking course,and at this aquarium, I'm always at late group as I want to see them so well. Yes, sometimes people said that "You look like a traveler" even I'm at my hometown,Osaka. I took pictures a lot with hanging a camera on my neck. And taking a lot of time to see/explore the place! I agree with it! I see always deffrent even see the same place...yes,I put the same words on my profile here likewise.

Anyway,we enjoyed at Kaiyukan then brought them very very local place in Osaka called,Shinsekai. It's Shinimamiya area. Local people think it's dangerous place as many homeless people stayed there till few years ago but nowadays some cheap hotel are there,that area being like a tourist area.  I've visited there a few times in my life.

We walked around Shinsekai. Very unique place!  I can't explain how...I show you pictures;)

At subway
funny sign of hair salon...lol
funny sign of hair salon...lol
Had dinner
Had dinner
Ayaka,Yasuyo,Hiroko all local TBs:)
Ayaka,Yasuyo,Hiroko all local TBs:)
Osaka