AsiaJapanNara

Todaiji Temple

Nara Travel Blog

Nolan feed to a deer

I've hearing that Nolan will come to Osaka in May. Unfortunatelly my USA trip was set up till 12th May with my schedule,sorry for that because we missed make a meet-up at weekend with other local buddies. And I thought 13th of May will be fine for me to meet him in Japan. So I decided to join his plan to go to Nara!

It's second time to see Nolan. Once in March when I was traveling to Philippines. So happy to see him again and this time,with his family and a mother in law,also a neighbor who is traveling with them.  Plus,a TravBuddy Diana from Austria. Always nice to see new friends.

We met at JR Nara station. It's second time to see him so I don't have to attention a lot to find him,because I know him:) It's in the morning at week day,should be crowded the train also Nara is very popular for the school trip from other prefactures,I saw many students that day.

@ Nigatsudo
 Nevertheless,I could find him very easily! His son and daughter are so lovely,his wife take care her mom so well,and a neighbor look like enjoying a lot different. And Diana,she is already together with them.

We went to Todaiji temple which is a symbolic temple of Nara. There is a biggest buddha in Japan. There are so many deers on the way get to the temple,we bought some "deer cookies" on the street for feed them,and they knows who bought it. Sometimes they can be so terrible like bite my bottom and my paper bag also. uhh,it is not good for tourists I think. I recommend they to go to the "Nigatsu-do" which is my favorite place behinde of Todaiji. You can see the town from there,and what I like there is a stairs!!

We had lunch at the town. Unfortunatelly I had to back Osaka at evening for my job. It was very nice to see Nolan again!  And we will catch up next month in Philippines again:)

yasuyo says:
Thanks,Nolan.
But I need more accomplishment this entry when I have time:)
Thank you for the information,I do visit your blog too soon;)
Posted on: May 27, 2014
nolan says:
Nice blog entry, Yasuyo!

Here's my version including why we were late ...

Posted on: May 27, 2014
Nolan with a deer:)
Nolan with a deer:)
Diana and Nolan with Nolans famil…
Diana and Nolan with Nolan's fami…
Todaiji