the Sakura-cherry blossoms-

Sakai city Travel Blog

This year,the cherry blossoms being bloom earlier than past years. It already blooming full when I noticed it into April. Usually best cherry blossoms is the first weekend in April so I guess it earlier about 1week.

I had a couple of hours till next work in afternoon that day, so I decided to visit the Daisen park which is near my house in Sakai city with my camera quickly. The weather is not so good,the cherry blossoms will gone if it's being rainy. My daughter and I ride on bike along the street,there are many kind of cherry blossoms already. We arrived at the park. Some people are doing "Hanami" under the cherry blossoms tree. Hanami is great habit of Japanese. We make it each community going to the park or hiking to see cherry blossoms and sit down under the tree,then enjoy foods,drinks,chatting,sometimes karaoke too! It's becoming sunny when we arrived at the park.

I found beautiful tree full blooming cherry blossoms and there were nothing Hanami community! I took some photos by iPad and camera.

Then walked to other place. It's quite huge park. Very nice to see hour seasons here,they keeping very well any conditioning of tree. The end of the park,I was staying a bit long time at the see point as wanted take good picture of the flower. I guessed that I disturb someone want to take picture of this tree...I apologized to a couple as they look like waited me going so I asked to them take picture of them. A husband said "No,don't mind" but a wife said "I'm glad as we don't have much picture two of us". Yes,women want to have picture always with love one! I took a picture of them at front of the cherry blossom tree by their camera...Beautiful picture. I think it was my best shot today. Unfortunately it not in my camera though. I was so happy to see them happiness,the husband looked like shy and the wife looking very happy with big smile.

The cherry blossom will bloom some more few days here in Osaka,you may see great viewing at the mountain side or North of Japan yet! Here are some picture from my home town,enjoy them;)

yasuyo says:
Berutoran,yeah...and it possible to see just near my house is so nice,right? ;) You can see everywhere in Japan that season! You're always welcomed:))
yasuyo says:
Thanks,Alfa!
berutoran says:
Wow, that is so beautiful! One of my dream-trip to see that!
Sakai city