Mini meetup@Kansai airport with Sarah

Izumisano Travel Blog

Sarah&I@Kansai airport We enjoyed the chatting before Sarah leave Japan:)

I like to meet new people and especially women give me a lot of advices about the life. I want to meet these lovely friends and Sarah is one of most I wanted to meet. We tried a couple of times before but it couldn't make. Now we got the chance to meet!
When her traveling way to Hawaii,she made a stop-over at Osaka. There was our cherry blossom's meetup but she arrived to osaka at afternoon that day so couldn't make it...
well,fortunately I'm living in near the Kansai airport so we decided to meet before she leave to Hawaii at the airport:)

We recognised each other soon:) Sarah is very friendly,seems we knew for long time already! I never felt it's a first to meet up.
After her check in the airline, we took coffee at the starbucks. We started talking around an hour and half till her flight time. Sarah showed me some snacks which is her favorite. I'm sure that there are full of snacks in her backpack;D She was talking fun way about any experiences she got in Japan! It made me laugh always:)

I'm no doubt we will meet again near the future:) And I wanna talk with her more and more...
This great thing is happen from TravBuddy:) How I expected to meet a woman from Norway as I'm staying in Japan...TB makes me feel the world is small:)

Thank you for taking the time to meet me,Sarah:)
Hope to see you again soon:)

sarahsan says:
Hi Yasuyo! You are always welcome to Oslo. I assure you that next time we meet we┬┤ll definitely have more time.
Posted on: Apr 20, 2010
yasuyo says:
Thanks Sarah!
Yes,I wanna visit your hometown one day and of course we can meet over the world:)
Hope we have more time at next meetup;)
Posted on: Apr 20, 2010
sarahsan says:
Thanks for the blog Yasuyo! It was great meeting your too. Even if this was our first meeting I felt that we had known each other for a long time. It is fantastic when you connect and when the chemistry is so good from the first "Hi". Thank you for taking time to come to the airport. I am looking forward to our next meeting.
Posted on: Apr 19, 2010
Sarah&I@Kansai airport
We enjoyed…
Sarah&I@Kansai airport We enjoye…
Izumisano