Meet-up with Oli from TB

Osaka Travel Blog

All of us!

I've exchanged some e-mails with Oli ( ) as he is traveling to japan and will stop by Osaka. We decided to make a meet-up with local buddies and CS. Yes,recently we are mixing meet-up TB & CS. Because more people join would be more fun! Sometimes hard to gather people on the same date!

We recoganized soon at the meeting point. We had dinner together and enjoyed any conversations. ThenOli said that they got an interview by the TV program at the street in Osaka! It's such a famouse couner of that program that two comedian escort travelers where they want to visit. One of comedian speak English a little bit but other one can't. Then they make funny conversations all the time.

We must honor that Oli appearance on Japanese TV!!

Ayaka's mom likes watching that TV program then finally she got short video of Oli after 3-4weeks later!

We went to the Izakaya (Japanese style casual restaurant) was not so delicious...we used that one at the first time. But they enjoyed some new food and alcohol in Japan,it is always makes us happy!

We went to the bar after Oli left us.

I always happy to hang out with TBs!!

yasuyo says:
Hahaha! Oli,how have you been! And how's Stephanie ?
Yeah,I just updated this post a few days ago! Sorry my late action;p

Posted on: Jan 18, 2014
mosted says:
AAAAHHHHH so funny I didnt notice this post until now :) Thanks for the photos, havent seen them :)
Posted on: Jan 18, 2014