AsiaJapanOsaka

Matte from Sweden

Osaka Travel Blog

Osaka catsle

I met matte from Sweden in Osaka.

We went to Osaka castle and walked around there. He looks like curious about local food especially Sushi. So our purpose was take sushi that day! After walked around Osaka castle we went to Yodobashi Camera. He likes looking at nice camera like use by professional. I guess there is some my pics in the sample camera taken by Matt!!!

I brought him to Kaiten sushi. Sushi was servered by turning belt. He try to some sushi of course and Japanese rice cake called warabi-mochi. But that rice cake doesn't much his taste,he gave me all.

We had a fun time whole day!

After in a few days, Matt sent me a text about "Saijo-ji(temple)"in Kyoto. It said that he needs booking to attend there with return post card and have not any address in Japan,also doesn't know Japanese what they said. So it easy to help. I did make a booking for him. Also I learned about this. I didn't know there is such a nice temple till I heard about this from him! It's good to know,thanks Matte!

I checked his photos of there after he back to his hometown was awesome!! I want to visit there one day:)

Osaka castle with Matte
Osaka castle with Matte
He loves try to local foods:)
He loves try to local foods:)
Takoyaki