AsiaJapanOsaka

Japan Mint cherry blossom viewing 2

Osaka Travel Blog

Osaka castle

I started the blog of Osaka about this event last year...I met a lot of TravBuddies at my town in a year:) It is always good for me because I learnt some things about the town when I explore the cities with them:) I had plan to visit Japan Mint cherry blossom viewing this time with my sister. She didn't have a chance to visit there for now, living at Osaka more than 40years!! Got a chance now;)

I asked to Faris that to visit there together. He came back from Kyoto and join us. And I got a message last night from Silvia. She was in Hiroshima,but will arrive in Osaka and try to join our meetup:) Well,it'll be great meetup!! I was wondering where make to meet them.

Japan Mint is very huge so we could access from some stations. However,they will come from Kyoto and Hiroshima so simply way will be convenient. I decided close to Osaka castle station. It's very easy on the loop line and there is only an exit!! You know too much service spirit is in my mind;D  So I took them to Osaka castle before visit to Japan Mint:)

No one knows how long we will walk from now. lol

We arrived to Osaka castle. My sister and her son joined us there. We had to leave there soon because the main event is Japan Mint! It's not so far from Osaka castle to Japan Mint...and we are still having stamina:)  My sister's son had not to meet foreigner for now he asked to them many things by curiosity! One of most interested for him was they can make holiday for long time..And speaking with in English everyone.

Japanese yatai
..lol  I'm sure he'll study more in English :)

Maybe we walked around an hour already...then arrived the Japan Mint. There are many kind of Japanese "Yatai", Yatai appears only special period when people join the place like a Matsuri.  You know that we couldn't go ahead to see all kind of store!!  We still not enter to Japan Mint!
haha:D

This event was held a week during spring. We went to there a day before last. Unfortunately some trees were finished bloom already,but still can see some kind of cherry blossoms:) Sometimes we were lost by many people but there is a way to find others easily.
We took a picture when we found lovely tree..Very crowd for it too. The staff were saying that "Please don't stop way to street",but it's impossible:P  We saw yatai street again from the last part of cherry blossom's street. Of course had Takoyaki,Ikayaki,flied poteto,Kobe beef,kushikatsu,chocolate banana..... beer..:) Silvia and her friend are very cheerful and tried any foods enjoying conversation with store's uncle .then one od store gave her a kushikatsu!! She was so lucky!!

Probably we walked around 4km...
We left there place around 9pm. We found other station way to Kyobashi station during walk,couldn't walk anymore!!

It was very fun meetup besides walking a lot!

yasuyo says:
Haha,Ed Thanks!
But I didn't know much about Osaka even I'm living in for long time.lol I like explore my town with my favorite buddies:) And I prefer to make guide as hobby:)haha! For sure,I'll keep it for TravBuddy!!
Next time might be you;)
Posted on: May 04, 2010
yasuyo says:
Yes,Keith you know that TB meetup is always FUN!!!
Posted on: May 04, 2010
Japanese yatai
The store woman taken our pic:)
The store woman taken our pic:)
Many kind of tasty candies..
Many kind of tasty candies..
Faris buying some candies:)
Faris buying some candies:)
Faris and Yusuke
Faris and Yusuke
We tried a lot of foods at yatai!
We tried a lot of foods at yatai!
Osaka