AsiaJapanOsaka

Izakaya night fever!!

Osaka Travel Blog

Lutfu and my friend and a friend from facebook!

I met Lutfu from Turky at Hilton Hotel in Osaka. Lutuf is one of good friend of mine from the site. We chat sometimes on line,he is very friendly maybe as we are the same age:)

This time he came to Osaka for his business,we made a meet-up plan together and some people due join us. But finally joined a friend of mine and a friend from facebook and a his nephew called a Tomat man...I remember Lutfu called him because he was wearing a red shirt.lol

We joined at the lobby of Hilton Hotel. Lutfe has very open minded,friendly,loving laugh,nice humor.

We didn't have so much plan,it was evening so just enjoy local foods at Izakaya. Izakaya is very cheerfull casual restaurant,I know that foreigner love to go to there so much because they shout laud when they got any order by a custmers. Also they are supply  many kind of dishies,sashimi,baked fish,beaf,chicken,salad,sushi...atateless cuisine include Japanese traditional foods.

At that Izakaya,what Lutfu said,please order all menu this Izakaya...!! No we can't eat all even they supply with tiny dish sometimes because how many they has maybe...100?  Although we really ate much here having a lot of fun conversations. Lutfu has open mind so he start talking with the girls at the next table. This is ok too at Izakaya;)

We went to the bar after dinner,had so much fun time!

I'm looking forward to see him again.

Lutfu and my friend and a friend f…
Lutfu and my friend and a friend …
The tomato man and I