AsiaJapanOsaka

Finally met dear friend in Osaka

Osaka Travel Blog

Me and Marta wearing shilly glasses

I've got a tons friends from this site. There are some people who really me want to see in person because of their passionate of travelings,thought for their life...etc And,Marta is the one since I contacted her through the site. She is a beautiful women having passtion for travelings. Back in 2009,If my memory is good I had connect with her and enjoyed chatting through the site. She told me that she doesn't care about cloth,fashion,bra bra.. because her passionate is for travlings! This words inspired me very much. What a cool woman,I'd like to be like this woman. And you know why the words inspired very much because saying that she is still beautiful woman!!

Well,I knew that Marta traveling to Japan during her vacation. Wow! We should catch up then!! Marta organizing so well her trip in Japan.

She asked me advices for her complate plan,of course it was perfect! I put myself on her plan,in Osaka and Kyoto. I will isit her in Kyoto to explore some places in Kimono together.

Day1. It's first time to see her,we met at Osaka Station after I finish work at 1700. I could recoganized her soon as she mentioned her style with pink scarf. I brought her to the local place called "Shinsekai" in Osaka. "Shin" meaning "new","Sekai"meaning "world" yes, it's New World but actuarlly this is very old local place :) Dotonbori might be more famouse in Osaka with too much torists. Shinsekai look like Dotonbori with neon.

Marta cooked this Okonomiyaki
Busy street with tourists but mostly Japanese tourists. There is traditional food in Shinsekai called "Kushikatsu". We had kushikatsu for dinner at there also odered Okonomiyaki. Usually the shop staff baking it for us but they said we are busy so please cook yourself! Uh,well...Marta enjoyed cooing Okonomiyaki! She cook it like a cooking program on TV!! Hahaha,we enjoyed very much. And we felt like we met an old friend after long time. There are nothing nervous,nothing remoteness. We are just had fun with many topics!!

Day2. Marta was leaving a couple days Osaka for her travel Nara and Wakayama. After that she back Osaka again and we catch up again :) This time,I brought her to the local area Tenma next to Umeda(central Osaka) to have sushi.

This small area has about 500 restaurants there. The first shop was closed,second one was crowed,then I wasn't sure the taste the third one,so we got the seets at fourth sushi bar we visited. It's a bit expensive but quality is great. We ordered some sushi,my best one was "Ikura",I mean most impact sushi for Marta. You know when you have friend from abroad you want let them try to something new or something very local. It was very nice to see the action of Marta when she had "Ikura" in her mouth. She said "Something crush in my mouth,I feel I kill babies!!!!" The texture is bubble wrap,the taste is ...yes,protein. Hahaha,sorry I enjoyed to see her reaction! We had good sparkling Japanese sake at the sushi bar. After we leave the bar,we walk around to get some more drinks then a guy called us to have drinks togethere.
They sit down terrace seets...it's kind on the street,the shop put tables and chaires. Two of them were so active to talk with us even they doesn't use English. I know they used tme for a interpretation. They offered us to go to an another authetic restaurant of chicken "Yakitori". They were so funny saying "We want let Marta have Japanese foods as she came from fareigner" even they met us just a few min ago on the street. We enjoyed conversation about life,love,cultures...etc  Marta tried raw chicken for the first time in her life. The guys looked like happy to see how to Marata do reactions. Totally they were so nice to treat us with pure hospitality.  I and Marta talked about them later that we're bad girls even we don't remember the name of man who paied for us but remembering well the man who has named "Daisuke" because it has meaning "bitch" in Polish.

That was much fun night in Osaka,Marta's last night in Osaka.

Shinsekai