AsiaJapanOsaka

Cherry Blossoms in Osaka castle

Osaka Travel Blog

In April,my boy friend Michael came to Osaka from U.S.A. It's his first travel to Japan luckily it's a season of cherry blossoms. Why not we hold a meet-up then;) This time Paul from UK joined as TB. We gather at the Osaka-jo park station,but Paul went to Osaka castle already! OK,it easy to find him at the enter:)

My some friends joined this time because they wanted to see my bf even they can't speak English. Well,we walked around castle and seeing cherry blossms and climb up the top of castle. Osaka castle is very small,there are some explain about the history,shogun who built and who was living in...but written too small charactors on too small boad.

Katana was heavy!!
 This is something I feel sorry when I bring people there.

But Paul found good thing to enjoy! At the first floor of Osaka castle there is a corner that you can wear Kabuto and easy kimono by only 300yen(3US$). Paul and Michael wearing them...so I also did it!! But not Kabuto for me,I just wear the easy kimono. Many tourints were there and everyone likes do that especially foreigners. You must try it if you visited to Osaka castle. An old Japanese woman offered take a photo with Michael,my friend said that "He is famous actor from USA"...lol It also good memory for him as he loved that photo!!

We left there and walked to the station in rainy,Michael and I were planning travel to Thailand in few days,Paul just came from Thailand and we seems visit the same area in there so we were lucky to ask many things to Paul during we were walking. I always enjoy talking with TBs about travelings. We are really love to share any tips and experiences. Much appreciated for Paul as we got to nice beach in Phuket finaly:)

After we walk around castle,we went to Okonomiyaki-restaurant which is local food of Osaka. Some other friends are joined from restaurant. We had very fun time!

Osaka castle with cherry blossoms