AsiaJapanOsaka

Asian ladies meet-up!

Osaka Travel Blog

All of us! Kanpai!!

I got a contact from Berlin ( http://www.travbuddy.com/Dragmeoutofhere )that she come to Osaka in a few days so let hang out with! I was very glad as I knew her for long time as we are old memberes of TB. But didn't have so much chance contact till now...yes,I noticeted that we were not friends each other here yet!!!! Can't believe as we know each other!

Anyways,I thought I surely make time to meet her and her friend from Singapore(TB as well) even if I finished work late night. Luckly I got off work that day,so we could see at evening for dinner together. We met at hotel's lobby which they were staying. They are so so lovely ladies,we recoganized soon and hug each other.

Crab for three…We need more!!
I'm always feel so good when I met TB friends because it make me feel to see my old dear friends....never think it's the first time to meet in person! This time also Berlin and Jeanie from Singapore are friendly like younger sisters! They said that they are getting hungry and want to eat crab...:) OK,I try to bringing them good seafoods restaurant but wanted to bring an another place before dinner. They looked like so curious where we go...

It's "Prikura". We Japanese girls are really loving to do it! Of course me too. I guess that they will love it too. At first they thought that it something to eat...hehe! "So sorry,it's not eating...". We enjoyed the prikura!

After that we looked for the restaurant for eating seafoods or crab at the Higashidori-street.

just eating...:)
Many restaurants are there. We walked a little bit then finaly found a restaurant which is supply crab and any other seafoods. We decided to have dinner here! It's a typical Japanese style restaurant. We got a private room. We have expression in Japan that "You will be quiet during you eat crab",Exactry we were busy to eat and they look enjoying a lot to eat. I'm so happy to see that! We talked about TB a bit and really nice to meet travelers from over the world via TB. And you know always love girl's talk!

We went to the bar for a few hour as I won't miss my last train. It was quick meet-up since I got contact from Berlin and met them and had to say bye...I sometimes wonder how it happened so quickly but so nice,very nice meet-up.

Thank you for sharing great time,Berlin and Jeanie! Glad to see you both!

yasuyo says:
Thanks met! Yeah I hope so as well:)
Posted on: Jan 12, 2013
dieforu says:
Thats nice,im glad for all the goodtime u had alltogheter!!Hope to meet u all soon and ur always welcome to visit here:)
Posted on: Jan 08, 2013
yasuyo says:
Yes,Met! It was really great time:) And they are so so cute and lovely,I wish I could have like them younger sisters!!
Posted on: Jan 06, 2013
We love take a picture:)
We love take a picture:)
because need uploard on TB and FB.…
because need uploard on TB and FB…
yummy!!