AsiaJapanOsaka

Japan Mint Cherry Blossom Viewing

Osaka Travel Blog

Japan Mint Osaka has a very famous event in April. It's hold only 1 week in spring time. The period will be change every year. It's almost last time to seeing the Sakura bloming at Osaka.

I recommend to see them at night because it'll be beautiful with lights up. We could see many kind of cherry blossom trees at only 560 mater street. There were some nice view points for taking photos. The Mintage museum is so beautiful building. And you can buy set of Japanese money if you are interested in it:)

And outside of Japan Mint there are so many kind of food and drink with table and chairs. I took a beer and a kebab from Turkey. There are many "Yatai" that meaning,they don't have 'real' shop,they just come here and build roof and table. Many interesting store are there like,the fruits chocolate bar, also you can eat Sashimi.

I wish you don't miss it if you come in Osaka at spring time!

KarinaKalinka says:
Hi Yasuyo, thanks so much for the information! A friend spoke about it so I was interested to know. I would love to but I believe it's too late for me to make it..I hope next spring :-)
Posted on: Mar 26, 2016
yasuyo says:
Hi Karina,
I just checked it then they mentioned that on website from 8th to 14th in April,2016!
Are you in Osaka those days?
Posted on: Mar 22, 2016
KarinaKalinka says:
Hi Yasuyo! How are you? Could you please tell me when is the Japan Mint Osaka this year? :-)
Posted on: Mar 22, 2016
Just follow it!!
Just follow it!!
my daughter
my daughter
My daughter Ayano and me!
My daughter Ayano and me!
Osaka Sights & Attractions review
Japan Mint Cherry Blossom Viewing
Date:From 15th to 22th at April Time:weekday 10:00-21:00 weekend 9:00-21:00 cost:Free Place:Japan Mint 1-1-79,Tenma,Kita-ku,Osaka-city… read entire review
Osaka