Leaving Bali

Ubud Travel Blog

The temple

I know, I know, I always say the same...the day begins on the pool's bed, he he he

Petalu River

We decided to reach the river, there's a trail inside the resort that looks so easy... OMG many thousands stairs :p (ok ok just a few hundreds) on the way to the river we found a Temple  outside the Resort and some staff cleaning it. The track to the River was so so, the ressort didn't take care because reaching the river is so hard, what a pitty, because the river is so amazing ;)

Breakfast

We arrive at the breakfast very sweat and exausted(specially Aioh) the staff get worried about our aspect, they kindly ask us what happened with us, when they heard that we went to the river, they get shocked, seconds before they bring us some refreshing towels, that was a good point, we eat our generous breakfast and went to the Villa, for farewell our wonderful home of the last 3 days, someone was closer us and help us to bring our stuff to the lobby, once there the bill: surprise! it was all included on the price,  taxes and service! Our driver was waiting at us, we leave the hotel so sad because was almost perfect, on the way to the airport (1 hour or so) we couldn't go to the Artist market in Ubud because was too late :p

Bagus

On the airport they let me muddy again, we have to pay 300000 IDR for leaving the island :p Grrrrrrrrrr! Departures is really diferent from arrivals in Bali, it looks great!, once on the gate :

"Excuse me, are you from Travbuddy?"

"Yes?"

"Your nick is "RATU" or something like this?"

"Yes!"

"Hi I'm Bagus!"

Bagus (ok ok call him Ferriy) is a TB member that send me a couple of comments because we will be at the same time in Bangkok, he will left the same day to cambodia, we had experience about this so we give him many advices.

"Why your nick is RATU?"

You might know that "Ratu" in Bahasa Indonesia means "Queen" :p so my nickname is really shocking for them, specially because I'm a boy...or a LADYBOY?

ha ha ha

yadilitta says:
yes, it's something so silly...
Posted on: Apr 26, 2009
ratu says:
Grrrrrrrrrrr!
Posted on: Apr 25, 2009
yadilitta says:
mmm, well when you are using any airport here in Peru you have to pay an airport fee too - only cash. If it's a domestic flight depending on the airport, it might be US$4-6 and if it's an international flight it's US$30! Asi que mejor tienes esos 30 separaditos para la salida...
Posted on: Apr 24, 2009