Bali's Meetup

Jimbaran Travel Blog

At the airport

Now that I'm writing this entry I noticed why I was so tired, bad luck ;)

Let me see...

BCN-IST: 3.30h + IST-BKK: 10.30h + BKK-DPS: 4.30h = 18.30h Flying (22h with stopovers)

In the last 48 Hours I have slept...3 or 4 hours

Have to change my internal clock: +6h

Ok! The Flight to Bali took us 4.30h :p we arrive finally at 11h, 22 Euros and I have my Indonesian Visa!  he he he

KUTA

Change a little bit of money and gone to the hotel, KUMALA PANTAI ( www.kumalapantai.com take a look at the review), but 950000 per night, really cozi swimming pool, good breakfast, the omelette was great, good terrace bar and in front of the beach

Once shower let's go to eat something at a warung (on the R-66) we found a good one really closer to our hotel, the price was extremely cheap, less than 80000 Rupiah both ;)

And look for a massage, we found a decent one, hidden in an small street called PINK SPA (Review done) that was really clean and quiet, the balinesse massage for 55000 Rupiah, not bad.

Entrance at Kumala Pantai

Take a nap (1 hour or so) and catch a taxi to meet Yanti and Jan, close to Water Boom (Yanti change the place many times lol)! ha ha ha Yanti didn't recognice us, but finally I can meet her in person and ....shake her hand, no kisses or hugs, for now ;)

The way to the Meetup place was so...crapy, the car seems to break in every moment and we were comming on a really narrow streets but finally we reach the place:
Segara Cafe kedonganan
( www.segaracafe.com )

JIMBARAN BAY

Damn, many people expects more about me but unfortunately I was a boring guy that night but lucky them, Aioh remplace me ;)

Arriving at the restaurant with Yanti, Aioh, and Jan I recognize a really beautifull child, Kimmy! Then I saw the 'Lucky guy' and finally at Ary, lying on the seat at the beach ;)

We seat and talk about many things, was a tipical meetup.

The Meetup attendants
..ok ok less alcoholic than usual but good also, the point was that we don't know is someone else will attend, finally Jeane and Berliane came, unfortunately the sunset was a little clowdy and we couldn't see a perfect sunset... but who cares when you're having a good time? ha ha

The food was great and also eating with the hands (I was carefully looking how Yanti and Ary did it and try to do the same), unfortunately Jeane have to quit early.

I'm quite confused about what happened when we leave the restaurant, after farewell and group pic, Aioh, Berlin and I went to our hotel, have a shower and change clothes (only Aioh and I) and went to HU'U Bar ( www.huubali.com ) where the rest went directly and were having a drink.

Why we went to the hotel? I expect that we gone to sleep

SEMINYAK

Doesn't matter, the place was so cozy (review done!), really nice coz you have all what you want: Quiet restaurant, wonderful chill-out and a crazy club, on the same place, but a little bit expensive, I think 100000IDR for a long drink, but was so relaxing and confortable, finally Sari, Kimmy and Rolf have to leave (Kimmy was on sleeping angel mode) and we went to the club for dancing ha ha ha

It was really fun coz Aioh was in her crazy dancing mode, Yanti a lil bit amazed because Aioh's dancing, Berliane on her profesional dancer mode , Berliane's friend also, Ned also dancing and me :p

UPSSSS I forgot it, we have 1 security personel arround us, surely a woman performing Haj on the dance floor would be so shocking for him and even more when Yanti went to the locker and he didn't notice it, he looks so lost, but we have fun, I hit a kind of light and it seems I broke it ;)

Arround 2h30 AM we leave back to the hotel coz the next day we have a tour arround Bali at 9h30 or so.

ratu says:
Lets go there!
Posted on: May 12, 2009
itslola says:
nice!! again, i'm terribly jealous!! :((
Posted on: May 12, 2009