Old School Bill, Old School Bill, Where are you?

Sevilla Travel Blog

Farewell OSB,

It’s today; it’s today he just left Sevilla! Old School Bill picked up the train to Madrid and later he will catch the plane to London! Seeing OSB walking down to the train brought to my mind the beginning of this trip…”Carlos I got a cheap plain ticket to London, I am going to see you in Sevilla my friend!” what a snow ball effect these few words caused.

At this time everyone knows what it happen to his cheap ticket and to his (mine) coat! And probably someone knows, at least me and OSB, that we had a great time together, visiting Amsterdam, fighting with the boat personnel, the night buffalos, the laughing out loud with tears blinding our eyes with the “ so beautiful “ windmills when we were driving to Brussels! The gigantic meals we took in our dwarf bellies, the hip moves of the people walking in the street, the gorgeous weather, the metro in Paris with all wrong information (only for us), the kissing lady in the train bar, the shaking shower, the educational couple, the arrival to the sunshine of Sevilla, tapas, wine, walk, holy week, more tapas, wine, walk and holy week…and then…today.
Amsterdam

Farewell OSB, have a nice travel … this trip worth more than your one thousand pictures.

I would like to thank to, Wally, Keiko, Bas, Anna, my brother and his wife for their welcome, thank you also Gejah to make me so beautiful in your drawing, and thank you Bill for your irreplaceable friendship.

Someone said that “long days have one hundred years”, at least until next trip I believe.Uh!!?
gejah says:
ha ha ha ha ha ha very sweet of you!!!! thanks I am glad you enjoyed it!!!
Posted on: Apr 14, 2009
KeikoCreative says:
Ha ha ha that is really hilarious:P Hey I really miss both of u:) How I wish our distance can be "stretched" shorter. Carlos, I hope to meet u sometime if I visit your country;) Really an unforgettable meetup:)
Posted on: Apr 14, 2009