Land down under experience

Melbourne Travel Blog

i had a wonderful 2weeks vacation in in Melbourne and Sydney, such a relaxing moment...1st stop was Victoria, Melbourne, so much to see that my stay was too short..a walk to the botanical garden is a must (relaxing moment), an enchanting view of the shrine of remembrance, the chinatown, the colorful world of their different museums always amazes me, the parliament building, of course the famous queen victoria market- a historic landmark and tourist attraction, its where all different traders go to..they have lined up different stalls and shops, from the variety of cheese, fruits and vegetables, meats, clothes, delis, wines etc etc..its an endless adventure...other places to see is the Docklands, Brunswick, Williamstown and Footscray.

.what i like most about Melbourne is that its a peaceful place, a laid back city that has a rich history, further more is that i get to see these place thru their free shuttle and trams for tourist wherein you get to hop in and hop off to your desired destination..i hope to go back and see more of that place, thanks to my cousin who had accomodated us during our stay..

On my next journey--->Sydney, a quick visit there was super memorable, a had a blast of laid back experience in Melbourne and now a joyful adventure in Sydney..A trip to Sydney would never be complete without going to the Opera house and the zoo, i must say i really insisted on this he!he!he!, then my good friend brought me to Blue Mountains and i was at awe when i saw the place...love it.. Whats so nice about Sydney are the beaches, besides seeing a lot of hunks and beauties, the place is for free, just a quick ride to the beach with your bikinis and wallllahhh your on to your soon tanned skin..( though i was not able to swim when i was there because of the cold water).wheeew...for my last day, we went to Hurricane Grill for lunch and then a walk in the city...see you next time Australia =)

Flinders Station