Utrecht Central Station

Utrecht Travel Blog

At Utrecht central station

When we arrive at Utrecht Central Station I was really busy. The train from The Hague just arrive on the other platform. So everybody was cram them self on the escalator. We wait there. Cause we were walking with our suitcases and have enough time.

After this we walked to our platform. When we arrived there, some lady of the train, ask if she could she our tickets. so she could tell us where we need to stand on the platform.

When she saw them she told: You can stand right here.

There were many German people who enter the train. Only the lady doesn't speak German quit well. So sometimes it was to funny to hear.

After making some pictures the train arrived. Noraly never been on a ICE. So she was really excited about it. I actually never been on a ICE as well. But i travelled with the THALYS a lot.

In the train we both get hungry. So we eat something. And making pictures again. :P

In Germany the Dutch staff changed seats with the German staff.  Some vendor were walking tough the train. He ask everybody, Coffee or Tea. I ask for 2 tea. But he didn't have hot water anymore. After 10 minutes he came back with some new water.

We get a really big cup with hot water. It was actually to much, but we drunk it empty.

After a while we arrive Duisburg

2 times Düsseldorf.. Its weird