Visited 6 Cities in America when I first moved here

United States Travel Blog

Huston

I met my cousin Martin in Huston. We went to Ziggy Marley’s show. It was amazing.

Raleigh

There is greenery all around you. You can’t make out a drive way unless you know it is there.  This was all simply beautiful. I been around greenery but that was green tea bushes never tall trees all around you. This was beautiful. I went to this bar where local bands were playing. They were all so good. I could not decide which one I liked!

Austin

I love the energy on 6th street in Austin. I saw this girl playing the drums and she instantly became my inspiration! I was to play in a live show in a bar some day.

Cleveland

I went to the rock and roll hall of fame this evening.

Statue of Liberty
 Got chased by geese, saw some deer and went on the Cleveland cruise.

Toronto

I drove from Cleveland to Buffalo. Then the next day crossed into Canada and saw the Niagra falls. I have finally seen one of the wonders of the world.

NY

I bought a map wrote the address of the place I was staying at down  and went to the subway station and bought myself a ticket and went about exploring the place.

Florida

I bought this really cute swim suit and am now prepared for the trip to the Bahamas. Am leaving tomorrow and will be back on the 2nd of June. I shall take a lot of pictures.

June’06 – back in LA

It is my last day on this vacation. I am leaving to LA tomorrow early morning and that really sucks!!! I hate this. I am going to Atlanta, from there to Newark and then to LA. I have been to Atlanta 4 times now. I even got to spend one night there.  It was amazing. The civil rights moment started there and the place is just so well developed. There is sense of energy about this place. But its night and I don’t know anyone so I am not going exploring this time. When I get back it will be time to start looking for a job and living in America like American’s do. Ahhh reality!!! Why does it have to come up?

bkretzer says: