Vacation from my vacation?

Krakow Travel Blog

Well, don't expect too many exciting entries while I remain in Krakow. I think I am getting a bit of traveler's fatigue.  I have little motivation to see sights at the moment.  I forced myself to get out for a run today thinking it would energize me, but to no avail.  Instead, I re-discovered the mall!  Ordinarily, I hate malls, but it was air-conditioned and had a familiar feel, which made me happy, especially seeing back to school supplies.  Who knew that could be so fun, but it felt like home for a moment.

I've decided to hang in Krakow for another week only because the hostel is great here (central location, movie nights, free coffee and laundry) as well as the food/drinks all over cheap.  I figure it's a perfect place to re-energize before heading to Hungary, specifically Budapest, which is much larger.  Until then, no pressure to see much but a perfect place to chill.  In short, I am taking a vacation from my trip in a way.

So here I shall be until mid-August.  I do have a list of things yet to do/see here, so pictures will be forthcoming at times.  I just downloaded all my pics onto disk #2 for the trip.  Time to send a package home I think.
mfmcp1982 says:
I know the feeling of over doing on sightseeing...I got like that in Shanghai, was happy just wandering around shopping and eating western food rather than anything with chopsticks.

:D
Posted on: Oct 08, 2007
sheffey3 says:
If I thought no one would notice, I would hop a flight and join you for the R&R.
Posted on: Aug 09, 2007