EuropeItalyRome

Chinatown, Rome, Italy

Rome Travel Blog

After a three hour train ride, I made it to Rome!  I was worried about the hostel I booked in due to bad reviews, especially about the location, but when you wait til the last minute, you never know what you'll end up with.  However, I actually feel safer here than in the neighborhood of my last hostel.  And as it turns out, the hostel is fine for the most part but it seems to be in Rome's Chinatown.  The Chinese family that runs this place is super nice, including Grandma, and internet access and breakfast are included for 18 euro, so I'm sticking with it here for the next four nights.  Lots to see here, unlike Naples where I basically used yesterday as a chill day after going nonstop for the last month.  Yep, I can't believe it's already been a month!

So far I've managed to get my laundry done at a laundromat while using their internet and downloading pictures going back to my Highland tour, so I feel pretty accomplished at this point.  So go check out my last few entries!

Tomorrow is Monday, so that means a lot of things are closed, but I believe the Ancient City, including Colliseum, is not, so that's the plan.  In the meantime, I need to free up space on my memory card as I've almost filled my 1GB card already.  Crazy.

yayamalay says:
PLZ PROVIDE INFO OF THIS CHINATOWN CHINESE FAMILY RUN
HOSTEL ASAP, ADD AND CONTACT, tHANKS
yayamalay
Posted on: Jun 29, 2009
wanderlass says:
Awesome journey! Can u make reviews of ur hostels along the way. :)
Posted on: Jul 01, 2007