Getting nervous...

Minneapolis Travel Blog

It is the day before I embark on my big adventure.  I  can't describe how nervous I am, but I am also very excited and anxious to leave.   All the preparations and good byes have been hard, but I know it will be worth it.  Tomorrow I fly out of here and will arrive in Shannon, Ireland Thursday morning.  Hopefully I will get on the right bus and end up in the right town (Doolin), but if not, no worries as I don't have to be anywhere by a certain time anyway.  That is truly a great feeling, but I still have to grow accustomed to it.   I don't have much more to say as I still have a full day of preparations ahead of me and more good byes...next entry from Ireland!
margeanncullen says:
It is great to see you and Jen together and what a way to end you great adventure. Good job Jen retrieving what is rightfully Chris' belongings.
That happened to me in Vegas and fortunately I was smart enough to have my cash in my jeans pocket. I hate thieves.
Posted on: Jul 05, 2008
great_guns says:
This sounds amazing like all the other blokes here've said already. When do you hit India?
Posted on: Jun 08, 2008
melann678 says:
your trip sounds so amazing!
Posted on: Feb 18, 2008