Roundtrip day 2: the area around Lovina!

Bali Travel Blog

Sunrise at Lovina!

As you know it's my holiday, but also this morning is the wake up call 5.30 am, so good morning.

you'll wonder what i'm doing at 5:30 am on my vacation! I will tell you! at 6 am we go along with a fisherman and we hope to see the dolphins.  It's a beautiful morning, just like every day! On the water we can see and enjoy the sunrise, it's really amazing. I thought we were alone, but that was only in my dream.
wherever I looked there were boats with tourists, all with the same desire to see the dolphins.
despite the many boats, I still feel that it was unique to be here. Our effort was rewarded and the Dolphins went in large numbers along.
it is difficult to put into words what a feeling it gave to me.  After one hour we went back to our hotel and after taking a shower we went to the restaurant for a delicious breakfast.

We leave after our breakfast and our first stop was to the twin waterfalls.
a walk through a beautiful area it was previously. We heard the sound of splashing water for quite some time but until now there was nothing to see. And then, out of nothing as the impressive waterfall, the sound, the smell, and the picture was complete! We have been here for  about 30 minutes and only admiration for this phenomenon. Under the impression we walked back to the car and we could continue our journey.

The next stop was at a nice restaurant which was located near the road. Here we went on the picture with an iguana, a bat and a snake. maybe you should have done it once, but a few nice pictures was the result.

On Bali you can find only one Buddah temple, and that was our next stop! After al those hindoe temples, was this a nice and welcome alternation. It was the end of the raining season, but i thought that all the rain was falling that day!! But you don't here me complaining, som lets go on!

Before we're went go back to our hotel, we went to the hot spring in Banjar! It was so crowdy, that we didn't stay very long.
I took some pictures and we walked around, and that was it.
Lets go home!!

That evening we had diner in the hotel! there was some Balinees dance and music!!

JP-NED says:
Ty CJ!
Posted on: Jan 15, 2011
ccjbeachbum says:
ty ned love your pictures - ty for the post
Posted on: Jan 14, 2011
JP-NED says:
no that was not possible, they draw here every morning along, so it was just watch and enjoy.
Posted on: Aug 18, 2009
and we are happy!
and we are happy!
Yes, smile!
Yes, smile!
Me, Mun and an boa constrictor!
Me, Mun and an boa constrictor!
Bali