Roundtrip day 1, on my way to Lovina !

Bali Travel Blog

It is 9 am and we left Hotel Wina for a long ride to Lovina. Together with Jason the driver and my good friend Mun also guide we explore Bali.
After a long journey we stop at restaurant in Tabanan Soka Indah for a delicious juice. We continue our journey and go through Nagara to our lunch stop in the national park Barat.In the afternoon we arrive by the national park, we use our lunch in the tower or Manjangan Resort. The view here is breathtaking and makes the long journey worthwhile. The Bali tower is a beautiful structure with a really good restaurant. It's part of the Menjangan Resort and I just stayed there for lunch.

Bali Barat National Park lies at the western side of Bali and is 77,000 ha, some 10% of Bali's total land area. The park is the last refuge of one of the most endangered birds of the world: the Bali Starling. Bali Barat is mountainous and consists of primary monsoon forest, mangrove forest, savannah and coral islands.

After lunch we continue our journey.
We stopped at the temple Pulaki and the only sign of life what we had was that of the monkeys.
we have walked around and of course we had peanuts with us. we hardly got the chance to give them, for we knew they were all gone.
I can only say, the peanuts were not in our possession.

After our stop we went to Lovina to our hotel Aditya, we were here for two nights.

Aditya Beach Resort with its colorful flowers is an individual Balinese styled resort, which lies at the heart of Lovina Beach - Singaraja – North of Bali is absolutely offering the friendliness and romantic home-based, an ideal location to relax since its location is away from the crowd as in Kuta and Sanur. Our bungalowroom was comfortable and the view was amazing.

JP-NED says:
Yes, i will try!
Posted on: May 22, 2009
bernard69 says:
When will u go back in 2010?
Posted on: May 20, 2009
JP-NED says:
Yes, i want to go back again!
Posted on: Apr 16, 2009
My guide and friend, Mun and our d…
My guide and friend, Mun and our …
Bali