Hotel Wina dlx.

Kuta Travel Blog

Kuta:

Once a small, sleepy, hard scrabble fishing village Kuta woke up and smelled the money. This is Bali's premier beach area. You will either love the excitement of this unique and dynamic area where East meets West or not because of the noise and ever present street hawkers. Kuta today often refers to the entire area of what is really three separate villages (Kuta, Legian and Tuban) and is the main entertainment area for tourists - especially famous (and justly so) for its nightlife.

Kuta started to develop after it was "discovered" by Western surfers and backpackers some 40 years ago. As such Kuta still has a lot of inexpensive - but good - accommodation. Same goes for the restaurants and shops. However that being said, Kuta also has it share of fine, family oriented 3, 4 & 5 star hotels with many establishments being renovated and moving upscale.

The reception!
FYI, in order to remain objective, hotels are listed in alphabetical order. We don't favor any hotel for any reason.

Hotel Wina:

is strategically located between Kuta beach and Legian Street and ten minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, but only when there is no traffic, otherwise it will takes about 30 minutes.

this hotel is built in traditional Balinese achitecture, surrounded by lush tropical garden and good facilities.

The comfort of this hotel is good, friendly service and good facilities.

There are two swimmingpools, one of them with a poolbar.

To the beach it takes a three minutes walk! and to the shopping area 5 minutes!

Hotel Wina, three stars with a friendly athmosphere, good servoce and a good price. ( make your reservation by a traveloffice, or a package deal, because thats the cheapest way ).

Take a renovated, luxery room and you can enjoy your stay!

Wish you all safe travels!

JP-NED says:
yes, but its a nice hotel, with a good price.
Posted on: Aug 16, 2011
ambientpm says:
you picked perfect place to have all you needs so close... shopping and beach all around you!
Posted on: Aug 15, 2011
JP-NED says:
good hotel for a good price, so a good choise!
Posted on: Dec 10, 2010