Beautiful Colors. . .

World Travel Blog

Hawaii

Anytime I see a flower, I take a pic.  I know most all of the ones I have, not the names but what I have taken.  Some of these flowers were on the side of the highway while driving, I have not seen them in other places....So if you see a red car slam on the breaks and pull off to the side of the road, dont hit me I am just adding to my flower collection...haha.  Most people would think that the desert is all dry and ugly, but you would be wrong.  Most of the pics in my collection are from Arizona, who would have though.  If you get really bored, go through my flowers and let me know which ones you like best.  I would love to see what flowers everyone thinks is the prettiest or most beautiful...haha.  Anyway the last set of flowers was around bass lake california, Novato california, and squaw valley also known as olympic valley.

Texas
  There were lots of flowers along the path to the top of the mountain and it is amazing what comes out soon as the snow melts.  I will soon be going to KL Malaysia and maybe even Bali Indonesia and I hope to get a lot more flowers to add to my collection.  I have not traveled in quite a while so it is time for some updates.  I wish I could get some retakes of my favorite flowers, guess I will have to get back to Thailand so i can.  Anyway enjoy the flowers.  Let me update a little bit, I dont have a red honda any more now I have a silver honda, so if you see it slamming on the brakes and pulling over to the side of the road you know what I am doing and to stay posted to this blog to see the beautiful flower I pulled over for.  lol.

jethanad says:
beautiful collection
Posted on: Aug 05, 2015
ana_pt says:
Beautiful flowers and uncommon flowers. Interesting idea.
Posted on: Jul 03, 2015
Vikram says:
This is really a unique idea!
Posted on: Dec 16, 2012