A sleepy afternoon at south bank

Brisbane Travel Blog

what a big sunny day!!!

OH! it was HOT ,and it just soooo Asia style ,people always have smile and nice.....the weather and the vegetation are just very Taiwan except people speak english.hahahha.... one point plus.

Bought the ticket to centre.... i was looking for a machine to check my ticket. No??!! wow, they do really trust people. i scored another one point to Australia.ya!!!Heizung , do you like this place? hahaha...

Here is the deal,and i hope it will not change too much .I will stayed at Brisbane for 4 days ,then travel with my long term friend -Richard ,and the last 4 day i will go to Blue mountains.By the way, we have to make time to go and see sunny bank where is 15mins driving outside of centre brisbane distrect.

Brisbane is a hilly city, it reminds my favorite city --San Francisco ..hahaha....get moving my short legs ...hahha . I stayed in a guesthouse where situates at Spring Hill about 15 mins walk to centre... very quite area and HILLY .. i can see the story bridge directly which is nice.

Check -in and time to get some food.... FOOD GPS alarm alarm.....

It was a very nice afternoon,i walked alone the brisbane river ,crossed the bridge and reach the Southbank where is a man-made beach near by.I pick a place where just next to bank and sat for a  sunbath rest.My hairs fluttered in the breeze, the air is sooo fresh,then i lay down for relax . The clouds look like fish swimming  in the blue sky, ohoh... i saw a dragon clouds...hahaha... i have to many imgnations. Idid not know when i fall into a nap. (it happens to me all the time.:D) I woke up by my snoring and chilly .oops!!!! yayaya.... time to back to centre. It would be a early night to me ... i have to wake up at 0500 for my off road driving at Fraser Island.

nmm... i had a very good appetite.what's for dinner??!!! STEAK and mash!!!!

photo by: Mezmerized