the day before the flight

Cheshire Travel Blog

1 day to go before my flight and im in ‘I don’t give a shit mode’ at work. Lol. It’s been 2 years and a half since the last time Rhem and I went to Philippines together. I went on my own on June 07 but not for holiday but because my grand dad passed away. So, I think it’s fair for me to get excited with this one. :D It will be good to see all my family and friends back home again. Going to Singapore and Boracay, also gives me an extra excitement boosts.
My suitcase is packed about 3weeks ago. Lol. Stuff has been in and out of it about 3 times because I can’t make my mind up what to bring. And I decided to re-pack it again tonight to make sure I’ve got everything. I read one entry of a fellow TB about bringing just what is necessary which is what I’m trying to do. But the funny thing is, my suitcase isn’t actually packed with my stuff. It’s mainly the pasalubongs (gifts) for my aunties, cousins, etc. Don’t ask why, but Filipino people are like that. If we can fit a whole kitchen in our luggage we will. Well my mom will anyway :D But I’m not that bad. Hehe.. So tonight, the agenda is re-pack my stuff and make sure I have everything ready for tomorrow. Then let the adventure begin :D