A paradise called Organos was waiting for us with sun and piscos!

Los Organos Travel Blog

peaceful beach
Going from Mancora to Organos just took us 15min. When we were in Lima we were looking for accommodation and liked a hotel, why? well, because it had a fun slide with the shape of a pelican and I wanted to get a pic there, lol. I even called them from Mancora and they confirmed they had availability. When we arrived to Organos we didn't go straight there, but we went to other bungalows which looked like a dream on their website. Actually the owner of this place was friend of the owner of the one in Mancora where we stayed and the place had a "Bali" style too. The girl gave us a tour and I liked it! But we decided to check first the one of the pelican.
our bungallow
We knocked at the door and nobody opened... so we considered it a signal and go for the Soleil one (the Bali styled).

They gave us a special price since it was low season and we were the only customers, hahaha. Not even 5min later, I was ready to go to the pool. They had a small but charming pool. Time for sunbathing again, lol! When I was there, I saw other customers arriving. They were a family. A young couple with their little daughter. I listened when they asked the girl for food, but she told them the kitchen was closed since they weren't expecting people... They would open for dinner, though. I was hanging out at the pool while my friend went to look for waves. It was so peaceful there. If there were few people in Mancora, there was nobody here, hahaha. My own paradise, hahaha.
perfect spot to relax

A couple of hours later, the family came back. They went into the pool and I listened to a voice saying: "Fiorella, where is Francisco?" Me: "mmm?" hahaha, the mother started to laugh. Francisco was her brother and Fiorella was his girlfriend, hahaha. Next thing I was playing with the little girl. My friend came back, saw me and said: "OMG! You are always making friends!" Well, this is Yadi... hahaha

I stayed there until it started to get a bit windy, then took a shower and came back to grab a bite and something to drink. I just had a beer and some water in the whole day. I was talking to the wife of the owner of the bungalows. She was very kind and was telling me how they decided to leave Lima and looked for some peace and waves. Nice! Ok, there was no much to do in Organos. How could we kill time? So, my friend showed up and asked the girl if she had Pisco Sours.
Pisco Sour!
The answer was a shock for me: "no!" What?!?!?! Well, the liquor cabinet was locked. No way! But, didn't we have a bottle of pisco? Yes, we did... So we asked the girl if they could fix pisco sours with our pisco. Well, that would work and yes it did!

The kitchen opened at 7:30pm and we ordered some "chicharron de pescado" (fried fish), but it took really long to be ready... apparently there was a problem with the order, which I couldn't understand since there were just 4 orders in total... Nevermind in the meanwhile we kept the bartender busy fixing more pisco sours, hahaha. Each of us was in the 3rd pisco sour when we got tired to wait for food and decided to leave and so we did. I was about closing the door when the girl came with the food, hahaha. Ok, we took it and... asked for the last pisco sour, lol. What a nice dinner: lots of pisco sours + some pieces of fish, hahaha. By the way the whole bottle was gone, ooooops!

Day was a really laid back one, just about sun, beach, pool and of course pisco! What would happen the next day? No idea, just fun was in my agenda :)

nice gardens
the bedroom
the bedroom
Los Organos Hotels & Accommodations review
A gem at the beach - Soleil Bungalows
Soleil bungalows is really a gem in the area. The owners decided to recreate the Bali style in the north of Peru. Soleil comes from the names of the 2… read entire review
Los Organos