Switching Lima for the north for a couple of days...

Lima Travel Blog

my luggage, yay! the smallest I packed for 6 days!
Why going to the north now? It wasn't high season; holidays wouldn't be until the next week; it was still sunny here.. BUT I'm always in the mood of travel, hahaha. Furthermore, who would reject the opportunity of going out of the busy city for a couple of days and enjoy a really laid back beach life style? Definitely, not me. I'm a city girl who loves living in the city, but once in a while is so good to run away from crazy Lima and just enjoy the beauty of the beach... awwwww.

But this travel wouldn't be just about pleasure. I was joining a friend who wanted to look for properties in the north. Well, going to the north and do some research in the beaches nearby, mmm. What a hard work, somebody had to do it, hahaha. We were leaving at 4pm, so we had to be at the airport at 2:30pm.
mom, I will take care of the HQ!
I woke up early packed a light back pack. How much clothing do you need for the beach? Actually I took a lot with me... but they were small and light :P

I had time to work, went to the gym, went to do some shopping and was ready on time to leave. I even joined my friend to buy a case for the surfboard. Yes, because of the surfboard we had to go to the airport early, just to check it in. Nevermind, it was good having something to check since I could put there my shampoo, conditioner and all the beauty set, lol.

When I was about leaving, Gunther run into my office and didn't want me to leave, awww my baby... He was at the window when I was closing the door and it was hard doing it while I was listening to him... don't worry baby, mom would be back soon... :)
alyssa_ob says:
congrats on the feature!
yadilitta says:
Thanks!!! hahahaha, I don't think the sword guy has anything else to say, hahaha
Lord_Mike says:
Congratulations on your feature...did the sword guy have anything else to say???? Ahahahahhahahhaha!
Posted on: May 04, 2009
my luggage, yay! the smallest I pa…
my luggage, yay! the smallest I p…
Lima General Tips & Advice review
How to go to Mancora from Lima
Mancora is one of the most popular beach spots in the country. It's a small beach town which you can reach either by air or by bus. By air: there… read entire review
photo by: rsvpme