Our visit to lovely Paris...
Paris Travel Blog› entry 6 of 6 › view all entries
June 20th, 2009 – by: londonbella
Here I will share our itinerary, but I'm sure I will elaborate throughout:
- Eurostar (met Tyler, Phil, Brian, Eric, Micah)
- 3 hour tour of Paris: saw Arc de Triumph, Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Élysées
- Ate dinner
- Boat ride, Eiffel Tower
Saturday, 21st: (Summer Solstice!)
- Me, Abby, Mary, Chris, Megan, Kortney, and Emily went to Montmartre and saw the painters. One of my most favorite parts. And I regret not buying an original piece while I was there. Truly regret that.
- Ate lunch and then to Notre Dame
- Took a walk outside ND and sat by the River Seine - truly beautiful! Heard local musicians playing music around the river.
- The Louvre (Mary fell in the fountain, then a box in his boxers jumped in after her... haha!)
- Met guys at 7ish, went to Hard Rock
- Then the "Celebration of Music". It was truly amazing!! Robbie Williams was one of the performers. We sat in the grass, sang, danced, had a truly magnificant time. Not to mention that the Eiffel Tower looked stunning! Maybe one of the most fun nights that I've ever had! (below is a press release I found to tell a little more about the sparkling tower!)
- Back on the Tube at 3:30am!!!
|-||The Tower to Glitter For the First Day of Summer|
- Abby, me, and Mary went to the top of th Arc de Triumph, and had crepes on the Champs-Élysées
- Concord Fountains
- Latin Quarter (lunch, ice cream, bridge)
- Nap time!
- Eurostar back
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!