A Davao City Adventure with my Bestfriend

Davao City Travel Blog

A great way to spend and enjoy your vacation...

A month before our planned date, my best friend and I decided not to apply reservation for hotel accommodation and for tour guide package deals. It's not just because we love adventure and we wanted to discover the place all by ourselves, but because we realize that the rates are too expensive. P10,000/pax yet limited time to spend in a certain place and considering not all tourist attractions were included in  the itinerary of the package.
A month of preparation is enough for us to print necessary informations, research on all "where to gos" in Davao and their delicacies.
And we were able to visit more or less 20 tourist destinations.
I was the one in charge of organizing the details and visiting locations and come up with a 3-days/2-nights itinerary plan.

We chose the morning flight schedule thinking that we could maximize our time if we arrive early. the departure is @ 8am and expected time of arrival would be 10am. But due to some problems encounter at NAIA Terminal, we departed @ 8:30 am and arrived 10:30am. But it didn't affect our schedule that much since we have allocated 3 hours to rest a bit before starting our adventure.

My itinerary consist of 3 days day tour and a night party.
First day is the cityside tour which includes the Crocodile Farm, Butterfly House, Riverwalk Grill. and other location which we'll be passing by when we go to our target restaurant Penongs which is walking distance from the hotel - Ateneo de Davao University, Marco Polo Hotel, City Triangle, Chicken Ati-atihan and SM Davao.

second day tour includes the 1-hour drive to Malagos which resides the Philippine Eagle Center, Malagos Garden Resort, Davao Watershed, Puentespina Orchids & Tropical Plants, DOLE Pineapple Plantation and a nice view of Mt. Apo. After visiting the place, we went back to the main city to uncover other top destinations which is the Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague, The Hilltop, and night party at Jack's Ridge.

Our last day includes the pilgrimage. I mean, visiting holy places and recreational parks.
San Pedro Cathedral, Lon Wa Bhuddist Temple, Polian Temple, Osmena Park, Magsaysay Park, Rizal Park, Davao City Hall, Davao City Council and the People's Park.
and of course, the trip won't be complete without dropping by to a pasalubong center such as Lola Abon's and Aldevinco Shopping mall.

Restaurants we have visited that for me serves great meal are Penong's, Chicken Ati-atihan, Goldie Chicken House, Dencio's and Jack's Ridge.

All of these cost around Php20,000+ including breakfast, lunch and dinner when you purchase a tour package deal. And of course, hotel accommodation isn't included in the price yet.

But would you believe i only spend less than Php8,000, all-in (meals, snacks, 3D/2N hotel accommodation, taxi fares, and pasalubong). The cheapest deal ever!
That's the difference between adventure and simply travelling is all about!

My secret? PM me for details.
Hope i could help you how to enjoy your adventure in the cheapest way.

add me