AsiaIndia

My Travel diary.

Rajasthan Travel Blog

Hello,

I am Narender Singh. Normally my friends call me Nary.  I just love traveling and meeting new people. That’s why I have business related to travel, which gives me opportunity to traveland meet  new faces. In India it is said that “Guest is God”that’s why ever man whether he is car driver, a travel agency, shop etc every one wants to see smile on the guests face. That’s why the people from different countries want to visit India again. About me I have managed tours almost every where in India that has given me a chance to meet with new people and to make new friends. I have friends from almost all the corners of the world. But mainly I have travel friends from USA, Britain, Spain, Australia, France, Mexico, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Iran etc.

India is famous for its custom, culture, tradition, rich history, monuments, good hotels, hospitality, great food and last but not the least nice people. Mainly India is divided in five parts i.e. North India, West India, South India, Central India, and East India.

In northern part of India I have covered almost all the famous places like Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana etc. to north east we have managed many tours to Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh etc. where people can see natural beauty, mountains, waterfalls, pilgrimage centers of Hindus at Varanasi, Hridwar and can also see the holy river Ganga and the nature lovers can experience Wild Safari at Corbett National Park where they can see many wild animals like Tiger, Elephant, Bears, Foxes, Deers, Sambhar etc.

To the west and north nest of  India we have many beautiful places to show, and mainly this part of India is widely popular as compared to other places of India. In this part we can take our clients to Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Agra, and Gujrat. Normally at this region we start from Delhi. Delhi is mainly divided in two parts i.e. New Delhi and Old Delhi and here a person can experience the mixture of both life’s i.e. he can see the busy and fast life of the people on the roads and can also see the beautiful and historious buildings of Mughals and Sultante period. On one side a person can walk across the wider roads at Janpath where he can see the beautiful and majestic buildings of British times and on the other hand he can also experience the narrow and busy streets at Chandani Chowk.

India is well connected with National highways so after seeing Delhi we can go to Agra or to Jaipur.These three places in normally known as “Golden Triangle”. Agra doesn’t need any introduction, as one of the wonder of the world, the great “Taj Mahal” is situated here. While thinking of India every person wants to see him self in front of Taj Mahal giving lots of poses. Then after Taj Mahal there is Red fort, Akbar’s Tomb and Fathepur Sikiri.

Then comes the great and historious place which was founded by Rajputs, that’s why the name of  the place is Rajasthan. In Rajasthan every day you can experience a new thing.  At Jaipur which is also known as “Pink City” a person can see some very beautiful ancient buildings like “Hawa Mahal” (Wind Palace), Jal Mahal (Water Palace), Jantar Mantar (Observatory) Amber fort and many more. At Amber Fort one can also enjoy elephant ride and see the beautiful Fort built by Man Singh 1st on 1595 then he can see the present king’s residence which is known as City Palace aside by that there’s Observatory where you can find some Astrological instruments which are still in working condition and a natural clock which gives an accurate time.

After Jaipur we can see the Pushkar the Holy and pilgrimage centre of Hindus and Ajmer the pilgrimage centre of Muslims. Then we have Jodhpur the “Blue City  and then to Jaiselmer the “Golden City” where we can enjoy Camel safari on the vast desert of India. On south of Rajasthan we have Udaipur which is known as (Place of Lakes), beside these places there are number of other places which are equally popular in Rajasthan like “Mandawa”, “Bikaner”, “Ranakpur”, “Mount Abu” etc. and the nature lovers can enjoy Wild safari at “Ranthambore” where they get a chance to see Tigers from a whisker and then the bird lovers can see many species of migratory birds at “Bharatpur”.

Then in Central India we can go to Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh where we can see some beautiful Temples at Khajraho, Orcha etc. Then we can face towards the Maharashtra. Mumbai is the capital of Maharashtra and is also known as the Economic capital of India. Its famous for producing Bollywood (Indian) movies, almost every Friday two or three producers are ready to try there luck against the Movie lovers where a person can experience different colours of life.

Goa is famous for its beaches. At Kerela a person can experience almost different culture, as compared to Northern and Western India. There is much more to cherish about, a person can enjoy beautiful beaches to Wild life tours at Preiyar Wild life santury and Kumarakom Bird Santury, and can also see beautiful plantation of Tea and other spices and can also experiences the life in House boats at Allepey or Kumarakom (Kerela), where he gets a chance to see the villages and the life of the local people.

In short, Magical tours you can only discover in India and more over with me. I  will show you the best of India beacuase we know our country well and we have a good experience.

Narender Singh