DESTINATION NEW YORK 5:15 PM (EST)

New York Travel Blog

It was the most rigorous weekend schedule ever. It was hectic.... and out of the past two days I slept a combined total of 4 hours. Don't ask me why, but it had a lot to do with the Saturday Economics final that I had to endure at 8am. Who schedules a weekend final at 8 in the morning?

Anyway, I'm going off topic. The flight to New York from Los Angeles was scheduled to takeoff around 7am. Mentioning that combined total of sleep that I got, with no food whatsoever.... I got sick because of malnutrition. The plane ride was soothing though, because I got to fly business class for the first time. The flight arrived roughly around 3pm, so all we had to do was kick it until our bags came out of claim and then we could hitch a taxi across town to Manhattan.

We had an executive limo pick us up from the airport to take us to the Holiday Inn on W 57th St. Apparently, from there... you can walk to any subway station to go anywhere in Manhattan or Brooklyn. Since we were tired from pretty much the plane ride and the finals, me and my girlfriend decided to knock out for the rest of the day.

Chokk says:
Congrats on your feature :D
Posted on: Dec 22, 2014
New York Hotels & Accommodations review
For about $250 a day, you have the benefit of staying in one of the most convenient hotels in the Manhattan area. I'd say most convenient because it w… read entire review
New York