Las Vegas

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Beginner luck!

There is uninterrupted water and lights in a desert. They have amazing roads and an enormous display of wealth and skills. I am so blown away!

The shows are amazing, very talented people and gambling and the strip clubs are so easily available. They have built up every sq inch where the casinos are. I mean there are roads and concrete and no sand!!!!! It is a desert and does not look like one at all. You sure feel it though. The air is hot! The street where all the casinos are is called 'the strip'. The casinos are another thing. There are replicas of Paris & the Venetian and they are so tastefully done.  The MGM Grand, Cesar’s Palace, Monte Carlo, Bellagio are some of the other casino’s there. They are done so well inside and outside and there are shows happening inside and shows outside as well.

There is a lion in this picture
I saw the Bellagio musical fountain show and the Treasure Island shows. I went on a couple of rides. I have always wanted to go on one of these; little did I know that there was a crazy swirly part hidden inside the casino and behind it!!! The sounds I heard coming out of my mouth I never thought I had!!! It was still really great!

I am kind of astonished about the amount of slot machines and other kinds of gambling machines they have. I also went Vegas to downtown and saw some of the street shows there. People of all ages (Above 18 or 21 or whatever onwards).I got asked for proof of my age several times (carded) I learnt not to go anywhere without my id.  There was a band playing. I don’t remember who. But this was my first real live band show in America. (It’s a shame I don’t remember who they were).

I don’t like gambling at all but Linda (my sister) had to step away from her machine for a bit so I played for her and got 777 which means more money, for Linda of course. I visited some bars in the casino at night. The musicians are so amazing. They are so talented.

I will definitely go back to Vegas.

Downtown Las Vegas