No Proof of Hooters in Omaha

Omaha Travel Blog

This was my worst Hooters experience. I had driven from Brighton, CO to Lincoln, NE to visit the archives of American Historical Society of Germans from Russia. I was hoping to gain some additional information for the second family history book I was writing. This one was on my Mom’s side of the family.

Anyway, there is no Hooters in Lincoln, NE. With the University of Nebraska in town, there must be some sort of political or zoning regulation preventing it. But, there is a Hooters in Omaha, NE. The only one in the whole state of Nebraska to be exact.

I arrived and ate my dinner and had a beer. I asked my waitress for a picture, which she agreed to. I paid my ticket and went up to the front area and waited. And waited some more. And then some more. I felt kind of stupid standing up there with my camera and after about 10 minutes I left, pictureless. In fairness, they were very busy. I don’t recall the event, but there was something going on.

But, to date, this is the only time I have asked to get a picture with one of the girls, and it didn’t happen.

dothoin says:
What no picture? How dare they?
Posted on: Nov 04, 2009
WonderDog says:
and no Doggie Bag for Scooter?
Posted on: Apr 23, 2009