Local Hooters

Lakewood Travel Blog

Still waiting to see that Free Food served

I got the urge to visit Hooters on evening. So I suggested that we go visit the only one in the Metro area that I had never been to before, the restaurant in Lakewood, on Kipling. Margo was fine with the idea. We go out often enough that a change in scenery (I think this means something differnent to me) was welcome.

So we jumped in my Stratus and drove the 25 miles from Brighton to the Lakewood location. We had kind of blah time. The weather was a little rainy and I don't think there was much of a crowd. I know the atmosphere was not very festive. But, as usual there were plenty of girls to look at and the food was good.

I had brought my camera this time, but I just wasn't in the mood to ask for a picture. You may see a pattern if you are reading these, but I have steeled myself that this won't happen anymore. At least I can go back an rectify this mistake. Not like some of my out of state location, which are now lost to me forever. (Sniff. Sniff. Boo Hoo). I will have to settle for this picture of a sign that you will find in many Hooters. I wholeheartedly endorse this policy.

dothoin says:
MUST go to the Berlin Hooters next time I'm there ...am going to Poland soon and there's a chain called Rooster loosely (ahem!) based on Hooters will report back ...its my duty after all
Posted on: Oct 13, 2009
KeikoCreative says:
Congrats on your featured!
Posted on: Apr 16, 2009
bkretzer says:
Hi Ed, I haven't, but that is because Orlando is as close as I have been to Clearwater. But, when I finally get there I will definitely be stopping by1
Posted on: Apr 15, 2009
Still waiting to see that Free Foo…
Still waiting to see that Free Fo…
photo by: bkretzer