Hooters from God

Las Vegas Travel Blog

See, I'm much happier now!

For Christmas 2007 Margo had given me a spring trip to Las Vegas. This trip would coincide with our 21st wedding anniversary, so she thought that Vegas would be the place to go for 21.

We had the time jam packed and one of the things we saw was called “Bodies: The Exhibition”. I’ve written about this already, but the bottom line is this thing really weirded me out. I needed something to get me back in Vegas frame of mind.

As luck would have it Hooters had opened their Hotel and Casino since the last time I was here. Not only that, they had opened it right next door to the hotel that had the “Bodies” exhibit. It was like God was telling me I had to go there. Who was I to question God?

So Margo and I walked from the Tropicana to the Hooters Hotel and Casino and made our way to the restaurant inside. I have never seen so many Hooters girls in my life! There was going to be a wait to get a table. Evidently I was not the only one who was getting their eyes washed out. While we waited, the Hooters Girl Hostess posed for a picture with me. I look much happier than I did just 10 minutes ago.

We ate our meal. I admired the scenery and then my second favorite part of this Hooters experience. Margo and I picked up our alcoholic drinks and walked outside with them! You can’t do that in Omaha!

dothoin says:
God is always right when it comes to Hooters ...and you don't want to ever get on His bad side!
Posted on: Nov 04, 2009
X_Drive says:
And I'll bet you forgot to take Scooter a hamburger, or a cheeseburger!! You are terrible!
By the way, I would have leaned in a little more than you did. But then I've been married 46 yrs not just 21 yrs! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)
Posted on: Apr 26, 2009
WonderDog says:
Bring Scooter hamburger!!?
Posted on: Apr 26, 2009
See, Im much happier now!
See, I'm much happier now!
Las Vegas