Leaving 22nd of June

Netherlands Travel Blog

Hai Travellers!

June 22 i'm leaving Holland. My plane leaves at 10 o'clock and then I fly to Heathrow. From Londen I fly to JFK New York.  Then my great world journey will start!!

I will stay a few days in NY en then I go south east to Florida. I will spend some time in Miami, maybe visit the Bahama's, and then go back western to Alabama, Texas, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San diego and San Fransisco. I spend 2 or 3 months in the states, and then I fly from San Fransisco to New Zeeland.

In New Zeeland I travell from Auckland to Christchurch. I will spend one month here.

Then I fly to Perth, south Australia. I'll stay 3 months in Aus. and want to see a lot here. Maybe do some small work. Travelling the east coast, spend some time in the Great Barrier Reef and travel to Darwin.

From Darwin I have to go back to Brisbane, because my plane is leaving from there. I fly to Singapore and from that point I really don't know which places I shall visit. My plan is to see the islands of Indonesia, Malysie, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and India. In every country less then a month. The plan here is, I have no plan. Living day by day. People told me south-east Asia is the safest place to travel for a woman so I think it won't be a problem.

Every plan can change of course, thats why I like it.  Adventure and Freedom, the 2 most important things to have on a journey like this.

tedlatto says:
Posted on: Jun 05, 2009
acowboy says:
great plan you have there...
Posted on: May 27, 2009
kiwiguy says:
Hey, welcome to TravBuddy!
I see you're coming to New Zealand. :D Good choice & there is a lot to see here. Just a little advice, if you come here in the winter or spring is to check out the mountains in the middle of the North Island & in the South Island. Great skiing & scenery. Also visit the geothermal parks & pools in the Central north island (Taupo, Rotorua) they are lovely to sit in if the weather is bad (we get quite a bit of rain over the winter & spring) Our beaches are awesome too but it's still a bit cold to swim, but great for beach combing & walking.
Have a great trip!