Safecrackers from Germany

Skelleftea Travel Blog

Today we went from Sundsvall to Skelleftea, where we arrived at a campsite at afternoon tea time.

After we had made ourselves at home and had gone for a walk the funniest incident of the day happened.

This campsite had available the most modern security lock for its bathrooms because you had to type in the special code number.
Hmmm, okay, let’s do it then … but, of course, it didn’t work on the first, second or third try. Patiently and totally relaxed (or with other words shaking the head and being convulsed with laughter) we managed to crack this security system somehow - thank goodness … but then, minutes later; we weren’t able to leave the building anymore.
Hmmm, how odd … should we be punished for forgetting the security code? No worries (and no more patience), I loved to jump out of the window and open the door from the outside again (without having trouble this time).

Just wondering what the thought of this procedure was: safe-safer-never let you go? Anyway, the idea wasn’t too bad at all and I wouldn’t be surprised if this campsite uses fingerprints instead of codes today.

sylviandavid says:
I'll bet they would have been astonished to see you leap out the window!
Posted on: Apr 11, 2009