AsiaJapanTokyo

Arriving in Japan

Tokyo Travel Blog

Narita Airport

First stop, Narita Airport. I only planned to spend the day in Japan before I fly out to Hong Kong so I am already on a tight schedule and I hate having to rush. But the most important thing is that I was going to try to meet up with my bro (he's in the navy, stationed in Japan). Needless to say I was more than impressed by my 1st impression of Japan, which of course was where we landed, Narita Airport.

The airport itself looked more like a high-end mall and the doll-face (i mean that affectionately) japanese hostess were more than welcoming. There's something very soothing about the way the japanese english' accent sounds, again, very soothing to me and I don't really know why.

Now, what was very surprising to me was the bathrooms there. I mean, talk about high-tech. Not the standard stall and urinal that I'm used to but your own personal bathroom really. The door slided open with the press of a button and everything inside was clean, neat and it felt like a 21st century bathroom. Might not sound to amazing if you're used to this before but to me it was new and very comfy.

Well, I gotta get outta here and try to call my bro and meet him somewhere in Yokohama before I leave for Hong Kong.

The most hightech restroom ever