Liming at Woodford Cafe

Port-of-Spain Travel Blog

After the Thursday night drama (or non-drama lol), I made sure to arrive early at Woodford Cafe on Friday. 7pm sharp!!! Mark sent me an email describing what he would be wearing that night so I printed it and kept it. Wouldnt want the same thing to happen again, would I? lol.  Deliesha accompanied me again.  We chatted a while and then I spotted Mark. YAY!!!!!!! He was talking to some of the waitstaff so I went up to meet him. I was really happy that I saw him (actually I saw the shirt first......good work Mark!!!).

We spoke about what had possibly happended the night before. Even though I wasn't part of fun, I was glad that he and Idaly were able to meet some Trinis and enjoy a nice lime the night before! I was sorry I missed meeting Idaly though as she left the Friday afternoon! Que lastima!!!

Of course, we were hungry so we got around to ordering our meal very quickly.  Mark chatted about his trip and we shared our experiences etc. It was a small meeting but still very memorable and enjoyable. Mark gave some interesting stories and jokes (as I'm sure he does at every meetup lol).

The evening ended after over 3 hours of good conversation, a great meal and laughs. We wished Mark a safe trip back home and a blessed trip to China!

Hmmmmmm....