Where is everybody...?

Port-of-Spain Travel Blog

So Mark organised 2 meetups in Trinidad during his short trip to our beautiful twin islands.  Since this would my first time meeting anybody from TB (after being on the site for so long!) I was not going to miss either.  Then reality happened!

On the Thursday, we were scheduled to meet at 6pm at Crobar for drinks. I got tied up at work and got there at 6:40 pm. Yikes!!!! I hoped that they hadn't heard about the infamous Trini time.  Went in and sat by the bar to survey the place. I had "memorised" Mark's face (apparently not enough though) so I was sure I would recognise him.  I didnt recognise anybody looking like him.  Deliesha (another TB) and I chilled for a little while wondering where everybody was at.  I immediately thought that the group had already gone on to another location as the plan was to check out several places that night.  I missed my first meetup?!?!?!? I hoped not!

We chilled for a little while longer and then decided to head across the road to another restaurant to have a bit and then return to Crobar.  My sister met up with us and we hung out for a while.

Turned out Mark and Idaly were right there waiting!!!! I still can't believe I missed them on that night.... :((((  Oh well...Friday night for sure......

honourable says:
ooh the mysteries of the web of enjoyment...life
Posted on: Apr 01, 2009