A crazy weekend in the Cape!

Hyannis Travel Blog

Here's a formula for a weekend of insanity: take 1 house that sleeps 8 people with room for 3 cars, and fill it with 21 people and 6 cars! Add approximately 600 bottles of Corona, 5 bottles of Vodka, 2 bottles of champagne, 8 bottles of wine, and various cocktail ingredients, and what do you get! You get a hell of a lot of complaining neighbours for starters!

This was a weekend that involved lying on the beach by day, and senseless alcohol abuse by night! Hyannis will never be the same again! :) The idea for this stemmed from a trip myself, Jill and several of her friends took the year before. That time, we stayed in a very nice summer house, with a pool table and bar in the basement, volleyball court out the back, and it appeared as though the owner of the house also owned a Hooters! We had such a great time that weekend that we had to do it again!

We played some silly games like "I never ever", and some genius ones where you have to try and figure out a pattern, and the last one to figure it out gets ridiculed for being stupid.
One of the lads insisted on repeatedly blowing up condoms to ridiculous proportions over his head for some reason!

Myself and Jill took a nice drive out to the other parts of the Cape, and we really enjoyed some of the great Crazy Golf courses it had to offer! Places like Dennis, Yarmouth and Orleans looked more like what we expected of the cape than Hyannis!

Disclaimer: If you were one of the people who complained about the noise levels coming from a certain house in Hyannis on those nights, after writing this blog I have since remembered that I wasn't there. :)
photo by: freak0ut